Cant save home page or make hyperlinks work in text boxes

I am unable to save my home page, or set up hyperlinks in text boxes to work, even though I have ticked the small devices boxes and saved the text box right away. the links work on a desktop, but not devices.
2. on my services page I was unable to duplicate marginless columns separate from the row above it, i.e. the second row merged with the first, and I could not add a gap between rows.
3. I had to create new columns but could not replicate as marginless style where the boxes and colour take up the whole column.
4. I cant completely remove the icon tick item rows from the columns.’

I dont even know if I can put my login here so you can take a look?
www.staging.webdesinz.com - I did write before and give my login on a previous ticket 104095.
I have to say as well, I am using x theme because I want to get familiar with it - due to a client of mine who has two totally ruined x theme websites because the bulgarian developer put the theme licence in to develop the site, then took it out when they were finished, and now my client cannot update the site even though he has two valid licences, because cornerstone is now missing. Its all very well I can gain access and load the licence, then the cornerstone could get activated, but doing that will wipe out both the page/site content if we try to edit content with cornerstone. What a nightmare. What can I do to help my client. He cant even untick the super menu without loading in all the plugins again…for the updates.
Regards
Gillian

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, 1) Sorry but I am not entirely certain of the issue, please provide us a little more clarification, what hyperlinks that you’re trying to add would you mind sharing that to us. And what “small devices boxes” that you ticked you’re referring to, please provide us screenshot.

  1. Please use a Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template so your content can be full-width.

  2. Are referring to this (http://prntscr.com/fx1qc7) section? You did not enable the Marginless option on this. Please inspect your ROW and enable the Marginless Columns option.

  3. Please clarify.

You can add a login credentials on a “Secure Note”, the button with key icon
screenshot

Cheers!

  1. Home page: I have been told to configure and save the page settings in each of these modes: desktops and devices - or they wont save properly. look at text boxes below slider in a desktop you will see the 3 big circles containing images, and text boxes next to them. Well these areas, both image and text boxes dont accept code for links to other pages, when trying to save the links in a phone setting type. I have put hyperlinks to other inner pages(on the home page) but they dont work either, when viewing in a phone. Therefore if you are trying to replicate the problem, please view this site on an android phone, and try testing the hyperlinks in red letters, they dont work. I have been trying for hours and hours. For some strange reason, I have managed to get one single hyperlink on the bottom circular image working, in a mobile phone, - I refer to pic of Wordpress logo/Tuition, and goes to the services page, which is correct. but I cannot get the other circle images and text boxes to make links work in mobiles. Oh, I have a samsung 7.
    And there is now another problem with the services page I tried to replicate the introduction section as per my about page, but I have got it horribly wrong. Can you tell me how to get the blue background image like the /about-webdsinz intro section? and now because I edited/added the heading, “We build new WordPress websites or review old sites.” etc, I have lost the first marginless column.
    This following pic shows how it was looking before I messed up:

    The number 4 question was the very same column boxes on the services page, where you see my attached image had the three icons/ticks, well - I finally managed to delete those icons and those rows with it.

Thanking you in advance.

I see your link doesn’t work on mobile. That is because you didn’t set an href. Copy your link from your desktop section.

For the other issue, the layout works in Cornerstone but is broken in the front-end. Please clear all caches including browser cache then check again. If that doesn’t help, save your page as a template then import it to a test page. In the test page, remove elements one by one until you see the broken section. If you can, the best way is to rebuild your page.

Thanks.