Hi again!
There are some pages on my site (HOME, Über uns) where I can not save any changes in Cornerstone. It says “Uh oh! Content failed to save”
Why and what can I do? This doesn’t seem to concearn all pages but there are some more with that problem.Does this have to do with mooving the site? All the links where updated and seem to work
Site is already online and there things I urgenty need to change. Would be very greatful for your help.
There is something else I’m thinking: in development the site was secured by a general .htaccess. Now only the backend is secured. Could this be a reason?
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, I tried to replicate the issue but was not able to, I was able to do edits and save some content on Über uns page (I leave an empty section there so you’ll see)
Please clarify how we can replicate the issue and what content you’re trying to add.
Cheers!
Thank you. I had someone look into it and he told me that the server memory for the plugin was exhautsted. He than raised it…
Thanks for letting us know!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.