Cant save changes in cornerstone

I have been battling with this problem for over 36 hours and have been in a chat with my hosting provider for over this problem for over 1 hour too (they said its not from them) i just cant seem to understand why changes wont save in cornerstone.

Using the Integrity stack

I’ve disabled all plugins and reactivated one by one = SAME THING
I’ve disabled ModSec = SAME THING
The theme is the latest version from themeforest and im using the purchase code on the website i wonder why it doesn’t just save the changes after like the first time working on the page.

please get back to me on this resolve. its very important.

After several minutes of building in cornerstone, I click save and it tells me “Awesome! Content saved!” in a blue box at the top right hand corner. And viewing the page, nothing shows up. its just blank like i did nothing.

The home page managed to take in a slider, nothing more agrees to update on the page. now, the About page just shows nothing. Please this is quite frustrating as almost 7hrs of building has gone down the drain.

Hello @itsmisterdavid,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Well, I just added few elements and changes are getting saved in Cornerstone. Please take a look at screencast. https://screencast.com/t/VvJjVKPdP

Maybe you can clear browser cache and try again?

Thanks.

Its been 3 hours. I have figured it out already.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.