Can't revoke licence due to corrupt site

I have a Single Pro licence assigned to a WP instance (https://chris.mcmahon.co.uk) . Unfortunately that instance suffered a disk corruption which has made it unusable. I’ve recovered a backup onto a new server using the same domain name, but that is saying the licence isn’t fixed. I can’t use the revoke function on the old server to release the licence to reapply it to the new server.

Are you able to revoke the licence for me so that I can continue using it?

Thanks,
Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you are using the same website URL and transferred to the new server. You just need to enter the license code of your website in your new server. It is just like revoking a license.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc

I’ve tried that. I’ve pasted the code in the new server but when I press Enter nothing happens as if the code isn’t being accepted.

Hey Chris,

If you are still experiencing the issue, we need to check your backend settings. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I disabled all my plugins and tried again and it’s worked now. I’m not sure which one it was clashing with though.

Thanks for your help :smile:

Hey Chris,

Maybe it is just a cache and the cache was updated when you disabled all your plugins. We’re also glad that it is now working properly on your end.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.