Can't remove section/row padding

Hello,

My site is at http://totalturfmanagement.com.au/

On the 2nd section on the home page, I have three columns. I have applied a background image to the section and a background colour to each of the columns. I can’t seem to remove the margin or padding on the right-hand side of the 3rd column.

Also, I was originally using the Super Carousel plugin but changed to Slider Revolution. In spite of deleting the Super Carousel plugin I still have this [shortcode <supercarousel id=28] showing in the very top-left corner on the screen.

Are you able to assist?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

I can you have added margin-right:5px; to your columns, which affects how the column element works.

If you want to adjust the margin, you need to adjust the width as well to occupy the whole width of the container.

Add this in the style field of your column element.

margin:0.3%; width:33%;

Change the numbers until you achieve your desired spacing and width.

Hope that helps

Thanks so much Paul. Adjusted to 32% and perfect. Can you assist with the second part of my post? See below. Kind regards, Jenny

I was originally using the Super Carousel plugin but changed to Slider Revolution. In spite of deleting the Super Carousel plugin I still have this [shortcode <supercarousel id=28] showing in the very top-left corner on the screen.

Hi Jenny,

Where did you add the slider before? Disabling it means the shortcode will not be evaluated so yes, it will still show text instead. Upon checking the source code, it is on top of everything. Please check you child theme customization. It might be added using a child theme.

Hello,

It’s not in the Child theme. I originally added in the header but removed it. For some reason now I cannot remove the shortcode. Any suggestions?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Jennt

Hi Jenny,

When I check again the shortcode on top is now gone:https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQFeNIqwi
Please confirm if you have figure this out.

Hi there,
Was just about to post. Yes figured it out. The shortcode was actually in the child theme php file.

Thanks so much.

Jenny

You’re welcome, Jenny.