Can't remove gradient drop shadows on various parts of site

It seems all the stacks include gradient shadow on certain elements (or perhaps between containers). I’d like to get rid of these so that the website is just totally clean and carries the colour I set in the background only (in this instance, white).

To give an idea of what I mean, please see the screenshot above. Do you know of any CSS I can apply to remove these annoying drop shadows? To be totally clear, I’m referring to the grey gradient below the top logo and the then again below the navigation bar in the above.

Look forward to any thoughts - it’s been driving me mad trying to get rid of them! (and I have looked at all relevant entries I could find on here before posting :slight_smile: )

Many thanks

Hey @stormgoose,

The Bar element in Pro does have a default Box Shadow. You can remove the shadow by setting everything in the Box Shadow settings to 0.

If you want that setup to be the default, you can save the Bar settings as a Preset and save it as an Element Default. You can learn more about those terms in our Template Manager documentation.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.