Can't remove background image from two pages

I have been trying to remove two background images from two pages. I remove them, and save. But I can see it doesn’t affect the live page.

When I go to the live view, I can see the background image is still there.

You can try and remove background from Pro Settings Gear icon.

These are the two pages:


Earlier, I couldn’t add the background and now I can’t remove it.

FYI, I have tried couple of times removing all caches.

Hi @mckerchercorp,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon testing your setup in my side, I could remove and add background easily. Please send us details on what to remove on your setup so we could remove it from our side.

Thanks.

Remove the page background for both of the pages. Using Gear setting icon on the builder.

Hi There,

I can confirm the images were not being remove on CS settings.

I managed to remove them on Edit Page > Classic WP backend editor.

I could not replicate the issue on my local installation.

If you face any issues, please let us know.

Thank you

How did you do that? Could you please explain the process?

Hi There,

Sorry if I was not clear enough.

WP Admin Dasbhoard | Pages | Edit Page (Not Edit Page with Cornerstone, just Edit Page) | On WP Classic backend editor, scroll down. Remove the URL from the Background image box. | Save it.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.