Cant register

Everytime I put in the code for the wp-admin panel I get this image. No registration - jsut a weird box that doesnt fill or anything

I wish it would register so I could get my site running.

You can find the image at

Hi Abbas,

Thanks for reaching out.

I couldn’t find any clue from the screenshot either, would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note?

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

my web site is www.optera-digital.com

i’ve done all of the above and im getting the same problems. can i get a refund :confused:

Hello @Bakatron,

Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix the issue? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

• FTP Hostname
  • FTP Username
  • FTP Password

If you are still interested in asking for a refund, please let us know so that I can forward it to the appropriate department.

Thank you.

Sure

It’s

the rest of the details are in a secure note.

Hi,

I checked and can see that you are now using a different theme.

We would like to ask permission is we can activate pro theme and check validation page.

Thanks

sure. i used to use the old theme before.

Hey Abbas,

I get this error in the console when validating "cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds".

That is a web hosting related problem. Please relay the error to your web host. We have a letter template you can use when contacting your host about this. Please see the Contact your host section in our Troubleshooting - Validation Connection Issues article at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201

Additionally, tell them to increase your Max Execution Time to 300s or more.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian

You’re welcome.

ah it looks like cURL is not available. I’m on tech support waiting in line. Should talk to them soon about it.

Sure, make sure the cURL is working and the timeout is not limited to 10 seconds only. Thanks!

Ugh tried everything. on the verge of giving up!

Hi @bakatron,

I did change the timeout through the code as well and it has no effect, the host is forcing it with 10 seconds timeout. It could be also related to host security or firewall blocking the requests.

Our validation URLs are accessible and working okay, there should be no reason for the site to have any timeout or connection error.

I also recommend testing this on another host, just to verify this connection issue within your host environment.

Thanks!

I moved the theme to optera.digital with a digital ocean droplet. seems to work but it wont register on the new site. can anyone delink it off the old?

Hey Abbas,

I see that your license is unlocked. Please lock it first and also you’ve set the same domain for your staging also which is not necessary and actually could cause a registration issue. Please set a new domain for your staging or leave it blank.

Thanks.

Thanks. Fixed and working on another site.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.