Hi there,
I cant longer reach my wp Admin.
I tried to rename the Plugin and the Theme files in FTP, but it doesnt work…
The site is completely desroyed too.
Site: www.patsorules.com
What can I do?
Thanks for help.
Greetz PATSO
Hi there,
I cant longer reach my wp Admin.
I tried to rename the Plugin and the Theme files in FTP, but it doesnt work…
The site is completely desroyed too.
Site: www.patsorules.com
What can I do?
Thanks for help.
Greetz PATSO
Hi @patsorules,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind sharing us details why you want to rename plugin and themes? As of now, you can rename it back again to there original names.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
I dont want to rename. It was an advice for my problem .
I had trying to do an other site and by deleting thes site and cleaning the FTP the site was reachable but not the Admin Site. The Site showed me some Codes so I figure it out, that the problem could be the Cornerstone Plugin, because I build all things with it. After taking the Cornerstone Plugin out of the Plugin Folder the site was down and now it looks like the actually status.
Actually I had rename all and copy the Cornerstone Plugin back in the Plugin Folder, but it didnt work.
Have I destroy the site? How can I give you the details?
Greetz
Patsorules
Hey There,
Please add your FTP and WordPress admin login credentials in a secure note in here so we can take a look at this.
It`s above…
Thanks
Hi there,
You should able to access your backend now /wp-admin/. Looks like you accidentally moved your /wp-admin/ folder to /wp-includes/.
Thanks!