Can't re-assign License

Hi, I’m trying to reactivate X Theme in my website but it says:

" Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account."

I’ve also checked your instructions in your documentation about this topic, i tried re-assigning the URL in order to match the current one but the problem persist.

Hope that you can help me with this problem.

Hello @inventiaplus,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are having a location issue. Please check this documentation:

In case if it doesn’t work for you, it might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

If it doesn’t help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve read those articles already, flushed cache and checked extensions in my browser but the problem is still there, i’ve shared my details in secure note

Hi @inventiaplus,

I have checked your website and found that one of the plugins named Private Content Login Redirect is the reason behind your issue. I have deactivated the plugin and validate the License successfully.

Thanks

Thank you so much!

Hi @inventiaplus,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.