Can't Open Pro Pages in Google Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88

Hi there! I’m not nervous because I can work on my site just fine in Safari. But Chrome is my browser of choice - it’s where I have all my bookmarks and other tools, etc.

I have turned off plugins to test. I cleared Chrome’s history. I used SiteGround’s Cache Purge on the site side. I’ve tried everything I can think of, but my PRO pages will NOT open in CHROME Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64).

I vaguely remember Chrome updating recently - could that have caused it?

Here’s video evidence of the problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4swydjwk669mdsz/2020-12-10_15-Chrome-PRO-problem.mp4?dl=0

Anyway, I’ll be working in Safari for the time being, but I really need to be able to work in my browser of choice (Chrome) to be efficient for my clients. So I’d really appreciate an answer to this one asap. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @Jen6566,

Thanks for reaching out.

I check your video and to better help you with you issue, we need to check your website backend. Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc! I just added the credentials to a secure note. I look forward to your help in finding a resolution - thank you!

Other info:
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7
Chrome: Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Hello @Jen6566,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials. I went ahead and checked your site dashboard. It seems that these are an issue of the cache. I deactivated the plugin SG Optimizer. I would recommend you to purge all the cache and then temporarily disable the SG Optimizer plugin then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ah-ha, I see - thank you! I didn’t disable that plugin because it was part of my client’s hosting company’s toolbox, but that makes total sense now. I’ll purge and disable it and go from there.

I’ll be back if I run into any hiccups, but otherwise, thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi @Jen6566,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.