Can't open navigation (toggle)

Hi,

On my website Mølskov Studio the navigation (the toggle) on mobile only reacts after clicking on it 5-6 times.

I use WP Rocket and have activated Minify CSS files, Minify Javascript files and Delay Javascript Exclusion (I’ve disabled it on Pro theme). I guess it has something to do with this - even though I’ve used the same settings on a another website without issues.

I’ve tried disabling/activating different things without solving the issue completely. Do you know what’s wrong?

Hello @Kobber,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Sure thing :slight_smile:

Hello @Kobber,

I checked your site and it seems that navigation is working fine on my end. I have tested it on the Google Chrome version 129.0.6668.81 of the Android mobile phone. It might be the issue of the browser cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache and recheck it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.