Can't modify gap background image from default template Classic Row version (v2) 2

hello I have a template called Gym that I am using. It has a Classic row with a featured image in a “Gap”. how can I modify that image? I dont see an easy way.

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in! I could not find the page in your screenshot of the Gym demo:

Based on the screenshot, the background image should be located in the Column element. If this does not help, please provide us your WP details so we can check your page. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

thanks for getting back to me. It was imported from the architecture demo.
But it doesn’t have any problems.
I just deleted the transparent ‘gap’ it seems to be over the top of the column that is hidden underneath.
Then I figured out there are layers.
Then I hit the upward arrow icon on the top right and it took me to the right level to find what I needed.
Thanks again!

Hello John,

The Gap element is important. If you remove it, the background image of the Column may not display properly or will be hidden at all. Just keep the Gap element and then find the Column container where you can change the image.

You can also always go to the Layout tab to be able to see the Skeleton Structure of the page elements.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.