I’m trying to make my NavBar transparent so all you can see is the logo and buttons. When you scroll down the page it is in fact transparent, but at the top of the page is sits with a white background. See attached screenshots.



I’m trying to make my NavBar transparent so all you can see is the logo and buttons. When you scroll down the page it is in fact transparent, but at the top of the page is sits with a white background. See attached screenshots.



Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area and see if that helps.
.x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-top {
background: rgba(255,255,255,0.85) !important;
}
It should render as follows.

Thanks!
I’ve been able to make the navbar transparent, i guess the problem I am having is that there is still a white header at the top of the page. How do I remove that white header?
Hello there,
Can you please share the website URL so we can give you the exact code?
Thank you.
The construction page is up so you’ll need the wordpress info. See above
Hi there,
I suggest that you remove any customization that you have done and follow the steps mentioned in the article below:
https://xthemetips.com/transparent-fixed-header/129/
Thank you.
I’ve checked and there is no custimization on the navbar
Hello there,
My colleague is suggesting you start the transparent navbar from scratch by removing the CSS code given by @mldarshana. Also remove the inline CSS you’ve added, configurations, etcetera prior to this if there’s any. Then follow the tips on the link provided above.
Hope we are on the same page. If you need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.