Can't locate background image

My apologies for my lapse in memory.

I launched a website about a year ago and placed in the [boxed style] background (behind the content, not the background of the full site) that I cannot locate. The client now wishes to switch it out.

I cannot for the life of me find where the image was placed or where it originates and am hoping you can help me. The image name is: http://kimock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/DSC_0169.jpg

I have checked all the usual places including the css code, theme options > layout, the templates, and just about anywhere I would have normally placed bg image file in xtheme. I have found code to center the image, but not the damn image itself.

Upon inspecting the code I see the CSS code has it placed under element.style along with the following div code. However if I attempt to overwrite the css it seems to do nothing.

The HTML in the inspection code reads like this (but again, I don’t see the image under any section as it does appear sitewide).

Is there a dark corner I forgot to look in?
HELP!

www.kimock.com

Hi @aim-higher07,

I just checked your page and the background image is set to the section that should be between the sections I place an arrow below:

If you are still not able to find it, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.