Can't load new version of pro on website

I upgraded to pro unlimited. I am trying to update the plugin and license on the account and getting errors.
https://steeplechasebiketour.org/

I can’t figure out what the issue is. Presently it is using a different theme that I didn’t originally use. and I was trying to get back to x and continue utilizing cornerstone but I can’t get it to upload. old version on the server is not automatically updatable.

This Cornerstone license is ​ not validated ​. Fix.

Dismiss this notice.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Go to Plugin Installer

Warning : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/log/components/class-plugin.php on line 177

Notice : file_get_contents(): Read of 8192 bytes failed with errno=21 Is a directory in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6620

Warning : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/log/components/class-plugin.php on line 184

Tried to update license and get this:

Hey @jcaporaso,

Thanks for reaching out!

We need to investigate further on your issue by checking the backend admin. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Purchased License code in question

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.