Can't load Global Settings & body font is missing since that

Hi, I got this nice message when I tried to open Global Settings " Uh oh! Details helpful to Themeco support can be found in the browser’s developer tools console". Now I can’t even open editor of text elements, can’t open CSS editor, can’t open Globals and I’m completely lost. And now my font for body text does not show anywhere and I even can’t repair it. Deactivation of all plugin except Cornerstone didn’t fix the issue. Cornerstone, Theme X and WordPress are on the last version. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Aneta

Yep. I just ran into all kinds of chaos about 20 min ago also

Really? That sucks. What’s your issue with Theme X?

Hey Aneta,

I cannot replicate the issue on my end.

Please double-check it by using another browser like MS Edge or Brave.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi, did you try to to change the font? I mean, click on the Text settings and try to change it to Body/Headings? Or go to Globals and try to change the Fonts in Palette? Or try to change settings in Font Manager? That’s not still working in another Browser - Firefox, Chrome or Safari. I see what you see, but when I try it to change, it crashes down. Thanks.

Also my Body Font is not Lora, but Source Sans Pro. But I see you have too Lora in Text field. And for user, who is not logged it looks like Arial.

Hello, it apparently now works. I’m not sure, why it didn’t before. I haven’t done literally nothing. :woman_shrugging:

I’m sorry, I’m literally harassing you, but I have now another problem - maybe the source of this are also fonts, because before this it was in order. Arrows from submenu items are now aligned to the bottom of the menu item. Is there some css to change it to the center of the item? As far as I know, Ubermenu does not support this.
Snímek obrazovky 2024-08-22 v 13.28.44

Thanks in advance.

Hello @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for writing in! Did you just update the UberMenu plugin? A built-in plugin CSS is causing the issue:

.ubermenu-sub-indicators .ubermenu-submenu-type-flyout>.ubermenu-has-submenu-drop>.ubermenu-target>.ubermenu-sub-indicator, .ubermenu-sub-indicators .ubermenu-submenu-type-stack>.ubermenu-has-submenu-drop.ubermenu-has-submenu-flyout>.ubermenu-target>.ubermenu-sub-indicator {
    transform: rotate(-90deg);
}

Please clear all your caches and test the menu again.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.