Can't load Cornerstone

It was just working before I updated. Now when I try to click on “edit with Cornerstone” it only has the black circle of perpetual loading, with nothing ever happening. My URL says /x/#/content/17/ after my site name, which I haven’t seen before. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello There,

Please share login details in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL as well?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you for giving us the login information. Here is the list of what I have done:

1- Deactivated SG Optimizer and Jetpack plugins
2- Update Cornerstone to version 2.0.5
3- Moved the CSS code which wrongly was added to X > Launch > Options > JS to X > Launch > Options > CSS
4- Created a new page called Test Page

You can test now the Cornerstone is working ok there.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.