Can't load Cornerstone to Edit Page after migration

Hello,

I launched a new site, moving files into the root directory of my hosting account. I did use better search and replace to update the url’s for photos and such; however, now there is when I click on a page and try to load it in Cornerstone. When I click on “edit in Cornerstone” the following text is shown:

Not Found

The requested URL /x/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
As for troubleshooting: I deleted using FTP and X Theme auto reinstalled it. It still is not fixed.

Thanks for the help

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Under Settings > Permalinks please make sure you are not using default permalinks structure. Preferably reset your permalinks to Postname and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

BINGO. It worked. Thanks for the awesome support.

Hi @oncourse82,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile: