Can't Launch X

Hi,

I have a site that recently had the domain name changed and I do not believe it was migrated properly and now I need to try and get it fixed. The site is operating fine with the exceptions of the Contact Forms but I am not able to Launch the X theme to edit. What do I need to do to repair this and get the editor working again?

Getting the following:

Not Found
The requested URL /x was not found on this server.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

What the issues you’re getting the form? Please provide the exact URL and we’ll check. As for /x error, please go to Admin > Settings > Permalinks and re-save it to flush it, then test it again.

Thanks!

greendrinksbozeman.org

I re-saved the permalinks as you instructed and it resolved the issues with X launching and the issue with the contact form not sending. Thank you for the help!

Joe

Hi Joe,

Can you please provide your admin login information in a secured note so that we can check the issue?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.