Cant LAUNCH X (get The requested URL /x.zip/ was not found on this server.)

Hi,
I found my error message in a couple of posts, but none of the answers helped me…
i recently installed wordpress and installed X theme over the .zip upload option.
I activated it successfully, but when i click “LAUNCH” under the X in wp-admin, i can only download the x.zip.

When I want to use Cornerstone to edit a page, i get the “The requested URL /x.zip/ was not found” error.

Thanks for your help.

I already changed the permalinks settings to Post Name, but it didnt change anything.

My .htaccess contains the following:

php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value max_input_vars 10000

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

Hi There,

Upon investigating, I saw that your installation was corrupted which I have resolved it for you. And also the following lines caused the issue.

php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value max_input_vars 10000

You can set those configurations by editing PHP.INI file in your server or most hosting control panels have options to change those settings.

Thanks!