Can't Launch Pro (keeps asking me to log in again)

Hey guys,

I have a site that has been working fine with Pro for a while now, although I haven’t tried to edit the headers for some time.

Now I need to, and I’m stuck!

I’m logged in as the main Admin user, and all other wp-admin nav is working normally. But when I try to launch Pro, it boots me out to the wp-login screen. When I log in, I’m back to regular wp-admin, no Pro. I’ve retried multiple times. I also tried in a different browser (Firefox).

I CAN access:
https://www.westcoastswingonline.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=x-addons-home
https://www.westcoastswingonline.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=pro-settings
… and even https://www.westcoastswingonline.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=x-extensions-white-label

But I get the issue above whenever I try to get to:
http://www.westcoastswingonline.com/x/

Here are the immediate nginx/WP log entries that occur when I click “launch”:

59.189.176.215 0.336 BYPASS [16/Jul/2017:14:59:29 +0000] www.westcoastswingonline.com “GET /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=updraft_ajax&subaction=activejobs_list&nonce=4ab19e576b&downloaders= HTTP/2.0” 200 518 “https://www.westcoastswingonline.com/wp-admin/plugins.php” “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36”

59.189.176.215 - HIT [16/Jul/2017:14:59:29 +0000] westcoastswingonline.com “GET /x/ HTTP/2.0” 302 235 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36”

59.189.176.215 0.195 - [16/Jul/2017:14:59:30 +0000] www.westcoastswingonline.com “GET /wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwestcoastswingonline.com%2Fx%2F&reauth=1 HTTP/2.0” 200 3423 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36”

34.224.30.12 0.191 BYPASS [16/Jul/2017:14:59:31 +0000] www.westcoastswingonline.com “GET /feed/ HTTP/1.1” 200 23069 “-” “scalaj-http/1.0”

Please help! I really don’t know where to look to solve this one.

Warm regards,

Adam

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please make sure that the Site URL and WordPress address URL is using the same https protocol.

Please let us know how it goes.

Good find, thanks guys! Feel free to close this ticket now :slight_smile:

We are glad the issue has been resolve. Cheers. :slight_smile: