Can't launch Pro after changing to NON-default permalinks

After I change permalinks fra standard to post name, I can no longer launch x. The Pro->Launch link goes to /x which results in a 404, when you attempt to click on it. Doesn’t matter if I try to launch from the control panel at left or the bar at top. Everything works fine again, when I change my permalinks back to standard. I have no caching installed, as yet.

Hi There,

I would like to check your website but the admin account is incorrect.

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Sorry. Have update the note. Please try again.

Hi, there,

Credentials are now fine, but changing Settings -> Permalinks -> Post name doens’t avoid Pro to launch (using Pro -> Launch on top or sidebar).

Could you try now and check if it’s still happening?

Thanks!

It’s working fine now. Thanks

You’re welcome!