Can't Install Slider Revolution

Hello, I lost all my slider revolution work through installing updates. I am trying to re-install but get an error “Destination Folder Already Exists”

There is no slider revolution visible in the plugins page.

I have tried deleting and re-uploading through FTP and does not work.

I have looked at all other articles but instructions are unclear as to how to access the plugin folder through different channels but people don’t include how they arrived at the solution.

My credentials for admin and FTP are included.

Thank you

Hey There,

The FTP credentials you’ve provided are actually the phpMyAdmin credentials so they won’t help resolving this. Please provide us with the correct FTP credentials so we can resolve this for you.

Sorry about that, here is the FTP info

Hi @kiovic,

As I install rev slider, I could not be able to connect with you site anymore.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile: