Can't install plugin

Hi,

sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem with the plugin installation (X PRO - 1.1.1). I’m getting this error:

I updated my file permissions to read, write, delete in the plugin folder. But nothing changed.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Greets from Munich

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, ensure that your theme is validated so extensions can be installed. Try to revoke and re-validate it (see the bottom or right side of the Pro > Overview page).

And then check your Wordpress file permissions again, as that what the error is telling about.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions

Cheers!

Thanks for your help. But this didn‘t solved my problem. :frowning:

I revoke the validation and made all files writebable in plugins folder. But it won‘t work.

Hey There,

It looks like the file permissions are still not properly setup. One possibility would be that the owner of the file is not set right. Did you reach out to the hosting provider to ask them to fix the permissions? If not I would recommend to do so.

Alternatively we can take a look but our options are limited. One first step would be to provide us with the FTP credentials and WordPress login credentials.