Can't import Slider using Layer Slider

I am trying to import a slider from another site. The slider exports fine. But when I import to the new site, it tells me 0 sliders successfully imported.

Hi @EpiphanyHealth,

Please kindly follow the steps below:

1. Make sure that the version of Layer Slider plugin that you used on the source and destination are the same.
  2. Disable all the third-party plugins on the destination website and do the testing.
  3. Do the export and import process on the Source website to see the exported slider works on the same site or not.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your source and destination WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

I have tried the above steps and nothing has worked.

Hi @EpiphanyHealth,

I added a test slider in the destination site and imported it in my local installation. And then did vice versa with one of my sliders.

The different approach that I used is to change the listing of the sliders to the GRID view. And click the Arrow of the Export option and select WordPress method:

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.11.05 Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.10.54

That did the trick for my installation. Would you please kindly do the same for your destination installation and see if it works?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.