Can't implement integrity blog on my wordpress

I am using X the theme by themeco and trying to create a blog for my website, I have created the a blog page assigned and in Customize=> blog I checked the masonry style and the “Use Global Content Layout” and then I assigned posts to the blog. I have my blog set but I don’t have the same layout as in integrity demo, and when I write content, it spreads wide, I can’t define the margin.
how do I do to have the same format as in integrity ?

Hi @adminspain,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. So here’s the URL of the Blog: http://s2m-group.com/en/bhlhohg/
as you will see, there are issues with the margins, and the picture are not in a block with the summary of the post (as in here http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/blog/).
And when you click on the post, you see that it is completely different from integrity 1 posts.
is there a way to simply customise our blog and post pages ?
thanks for your help

Hi There,

You’re site is using masonry too like integrity demo. Though you have set to use 2 columns only. Feel free to adjust it on X > Launch > Theme Options > Blog. The margin issue is because of your settings on X > Launch > Theme Options > Layout and Design: Adjust Site Width and Site Max Width. Demo is using 1200px site max width and 88% site width. Your site is set to 100% site width and 1500px site max width. Fixing this will also fix single post and other pages issues edge to edge of the browser issues. Then the demo single post also has sidebar. Set it on X > Launch > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout: Choose with Sidebar.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

When I followed your instructions, I managed to get the sidebar on the blogpost (as http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/) but it also impacted the blog page (http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/blog/) which is not what I wanted…

Is there a way to add the sidebar only on blogposts without impacting the whole website?

Thanks!
Kind regards

Hello @adminspain,

Have you selected the post page under Settings > Readings > Post page? Please select the post page and the changes you have made under layout won’t effect the blog index page.

Thanks.

hello,
thanks for your reply, but is there a way to change only the layout of the blog ans the posts without affecting the rest of my web site pages ?

thanks,

Hi There,

Please provide a more detailed description of what you want to achieve.

First thing is definitely to create a page (let´s called it blog). Go to Wp Admin> Settings > Reading and select the page as your latest post page.

Let us know if you need further help

Thanks

1 Like