Can't hide dates and author name in post carousel in renew stack

Hi there,

I have recently updated my Xtheme and since then the author name and dates are no longer hidden on the post carousel on my homepage. I used a CSS code - span.x-recent-posts-date {display: none !important;} - that I received in the forum previously which worked a treat but now even with the code it is not working.

My web address is www.theEFTexpert.com

Please can you have a look and let me know how to fix it.

Many thanks

Kay

Hi Kay,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.eacs-posted-on {
    display: none;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi Thai,

It removed the dates but author still shows.

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

.eacs-entry-footer {
     display:none !important;
}

Hope that helps.

YES!!! It worked perfectly!
Thank You! Thank you! Thank You! :grinning:

You’re welcome!

I have just discovered that in order to hide the author we need to write:

.eacs-posted-by {
display: none;
}

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.