Can't get thumbnail in video to automatically appear

I’ve spent 30 minutes reading all the posts and can’t find an answer to this.
Usually, when we post a video to a post and select the “video” format, a nice little cover image shows up. But not on this most recent site: https://belize.abouttobeawesome.com

Please tell me we don’t have to start making our own cover images for video posts now.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Just added it there. Don’t know if that’s what I was supposed to do or not.

Hi There,

This is what I saw after I checked:

That is the default design for integrity stack. If you will select Ethos stack then add a featured image, it will show the featured image on the blog index page. There’s no function from the theme that automatically capture an image from the video. Feature image display will depend on the stack and if we have added feature image or not.

Hope this helps.