Can't get The Grid to display other Instagram users feed

I have been trying unsuccessfully for the last day to get The grid and Instagram to work. I am working on a clients site and they represent people in the entertainment industry. They want represented person’s individual Instagram feeds on their bio pages.

I created a Grid instance and added an Instagram username to it. I am getting the following error:

No content was found for the current ursername(s) and/or hashtag(s).

I know this persons Instagram username is correct and their feed is public. What could be causing this issue?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Did you already added the Instagram access token?

To know how to get the access token, please check this out: https://jelled.com/instagram/access-token

On the other hand, it maybe a problem of the templates of Grid – the pre-made Grids. Please create a new grid and see if it works.

Please let us know how it goes.