Can't get sub-menu working

Hi there,

I’m working on a site with a Pro Child-theme active and I am not able to implement a sub-menu. Any chance you can see what is preventing the header builder from creating a drop-down, or controlling anything related to a submenu?

This seems like a big ask, but hopefully you can spot something easily.

Thanks

Hi @djguitar,

Thanks for writing in.

This problem is already been submitted already latest updates should fix this.

to fix this add this in your custom CSS:

.hm1.x-bar-scroll.x-bar-outer-spacers.ps-container.ps-theme-default {
    overflow: inherit !important;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I’ve updated Pro, and tried this CSS in the customizer as well as in the child theme editor, but still I can not get a submenu in the left side vertical menu (designated for larger screens). I can see the indicator there, but I also have no control over its style.

The top bar collapsed menu works however, which it did previously as well.

To illustrate the issue, go to http://dev.mindgains.org. The side menu item “About” has 3 submenu items, none of which are accessible as long as the menu is broken.

Thanks

Seems the problem is with setting a vertical bar to scroll, which hides the dropdown pane “under” the page content, if the pane is popping out to the right, as is the default.

So I’ve turned off scroll, and anyone with not enough vertical pixels is just going to miss part of my sidebar for now. :-/

having same problems.

Hi @Ripple_CG,

Please open a new thread and povide details about the issue and URL.

Thank you