Can't get sidebar page template working

When I try to apply a sidebar template to a page it does not work. I’m using integrity and everything is up to date. The other page templates are working as needed this just happens on the sidebar ones. ( “Layout - Sidebar Left, Content Right” and “Layout - Sidebar Right, Content Left”). I tested this with exisiting pages and creating new ones without any luck. I also deactivated all plugins except cornerstone and still seeing the issue.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Meanwhile, please make sure that your global content layout is not Fullwidth because if it is, then the page templates will not work. You can check this setting in X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design > Content Layout.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ok, so changing the global content layout resolved the issue. Thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.