Can't get rid of a blank space below the image

Hi,

Sorry I have to ask for help with what looks like such an easy thing, but after spending nearly 2hrs I can’t figure it out.
I’m trying to out together about page and have several sections stacked on top of each other, but I want there to be no gaps between them (kind of like in renew-2 demo). I’ve selected some random background colours so that I can see there are no gaps.

Section two contains two columns, one with some text, the other with image. This is where I have an issue, I can’t get rid of the space below the image. I’ve checked everything (I think) and can’t see any paddings or margins set anywhere. I’ve tried different image sizes - nothing.

Cna you please have a look at About page (in pages) and tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thank you.

Hi,

The image element has a default bottom margin.

To get rid of it, you can add mbn in the class field of your image element.

mbn - margin bottom none

Hope that helps.

Nice one!
Thanks!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: