Hey,
I’m trying to validate my license, but the process breaks without an error message. It doesn’t seem to validate, even though I entered the site url and license key in the backend here.
Can you help?
Hey,
I’m trying to validate my license, but the process breaks without an error message. It doesn’t seem to validate, even though I entered the site url and license key in the backend here.
Can you help?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? We want to check if there are JS error on the page in the console. There should be an indication somewhere what is going on.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
Hi there,
The multisite installation should not be a problem regarding the license, but I checked the licenses page of your username and it has a Pro license and not the X license, but the installation of the WordPress website is X.
That is the issue.
Thank you.