Can't get into site

I’ve got two sites that use Theme X, and I’m coming back to them after a long time away. I’m having trouble getting into either of them to make any changes. Can you help me access so that I can start editing the two sites again? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey @slfong,

A theme has no part in restricting access to a website. It is WordPress that allows you to log-in to your site.

Regretfully, we do not provide WordPress support. What we do provide is support for X and the products we bundle. Since X is not causing this issue, you need to ask help from the WordPress forums. Or, you can avail of our One plan where we provide WordPress support through one on one, question and answer email/chat communication.

Thank you for understanding.

A suggestion.

Access the site via FTP. go to the wp-content directory and rename the plugins folder. i bet you’ll be able to access now.

by doing this you’ll basically “remove” the “plugins” directory. rename it back afterwards and you’ll be good to go. i bet you have a classic conflict case scenario :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Frantic,

Thanks for your suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.