Can't get cornerstone to load on one specific page

Hi there I’m having an issue with 1 specific page on a site we built with Pro. The Cornerstone builder won’t load on the page. The page itself is 2 years old and the builder has worked on it in the past. It’s the only page that has this issue on the site.

The builder tries to load but then nothing ever happens. Has anyone seen this before? Pro is updated to the latest version and our hosting company says there is a PHP warning on that specific page.

Thank you,

Hey @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects that specific page.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply I have sent a secure note

Hi Seven,

I have checked and found the broken HTML inside the slider under Section 3, as shown in the given screenshot. I would suggest you check and rectify it, and it might be on multiple slides, so please check accordingly.

Please remember that we don’t support any issues related to the customs code.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Thank you for sending this, I can’t get cornerstone to load however so I’m not sure that I can fix this without that?

Hey Seven,

I highly suggest that you delete the broken HTML inside the slider under section 3. Then refresh the page and recreate the deleted content.

Hope that helps.

Hi I agree but how can I do that without the cornerstone builder loading? I’m unable to edit the page at all.

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

Even if the builder preview is not loading, you can still use the Skeleton Mode or the Outline tab where you can inspect which element and remove any broken HTML code that you have added.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.