I found your theme through someone’s YouTube video but it said there was an option that I could upgrade to Pro for free after buying. I cannot find it anywhere? Even in the documentation on your site, it says to go to your account and see an upgrade free option but I don’t see it. Is the only way to get it now to pay $79 more dollars?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Only those users having valid X licence before Pro was launched can upgrade for free. I assume you purchased X after Pro was launched. In that case you will have to purchase a fresh licence of Pro.
Thanks.
Is there an option to pay the $20 difference in price versus the whole thing?
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Please go to your account and licenses section (https://theme.co/apex/licenses). You will see if you are eligible for any upgrade if you see the “Go Pro: $40” button. If there is none, then you may have purchased X after the promo period.
Hope this helps.