Cant find my theme and activate it!

Hello,

I have two X Theme licenses but I’m only seeing one on my apex account.
I’m using ############################ on my Domain Foggymind.com

The one I can’t access to activate is #############################It was with Passivedrift.com but I’ve deactivated that Domain.
I did have problems some time back with my account and now I can’t access my other theme!
I want to put it on my NEW SITE “Andresen Purely Raw” dot com… and the funny part of this NEW site is that its a complaint site!!! GUESS WHO THE FIRST COMPLAINT IS ABOUT!? LOL sO CAN ANY OF YOU PEER TO PEER PEOPLE GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND FIX IT FOR ME? NO! LOL

6 hours and NO HELP! what happened to 24/7 support?

Hi Therem

Our support is 24/7 depending on the volume of work our replies can take up to 24h.

Please provide the license number you are missing so we can take a look.

Thanks

See here is the scoop of your logic… I can see 5 hours of tech tech people who have replied after I sent you my info… I can see people posting questions well after I got back to you with my info that have been answered… So if you have time to help someone who posted new 2 hours ago then you have bypassed me and your “statement” of relevant time to reply is now a lie!

Hi there,

It’s not a lie, it just happened that your issue is license related and not all of us can handle it. It’s also part of license security so only one could process it. All we could do is forward it for further checking and its turn around time is different from other tickets. But since it’s added to the same forum, then it still follows the same ticket order, just different reply and processing time.

Thanks!

I get that, its all good on this. The problem WAS… that for my issue as you said could not be fixed here and no place to get help… I hope that you guys fix this problem. Peace!

Have a good week ahead!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.