The topic says it all.
I need to add a page to the primary menu, but after the update I cannot find either it or the footer menu from the customizer.
The topic says it all.
I need to add a page to the primary menu, but after the update I cannot find either it or the footer menu from the customizer.
Hi There,
Please go to WP Admin > Appearance > Menus
Alternatively, you can go to X > Theme Options
Hope it helps
I found it under appearance>menus earlier.
Just didn’t know to look from there since I had used X > Theme Options earlier. In case you didn’t know, since the update menus can only be turned on or off from the theme options, there is no possibility of adding pages or at least I can’t find it. Just double checked.
Thanks
Hi There,
Thank you. I am not 100% sure if that is intentional. I will forward it to our developers.
Cheers
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.