Hi,
I’ve just installed Pro version.
In the menu, somme new sections has appeared as Global Blocks, Colors, Fonts, but I don’t have the hader builder menu, so I can’t use it !
Thanks by advance for your help.
Hi,
I’ve just installed Pro version.
In the menu, somme new sections has appeared as Global Blocks, Colors, Fonts, but I don’t have the hader builder menu, so I can’t use it !
Thanks by advance for your help.
Hello @mfournier,
Thanks for asking, 
You can open Header builder from Pro > Header. Here is a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/c44iTSZ3KTf
Thanks.
Thanks, problem is that I haven’t got the “Pro” menu…
I’ve paid Pro Version but it seems I haven’t got it in my wordpress…
Think I 've installed Pro version in fact, just paid it…
But…
I’ve read the how-to 
“Upgrading to Pro from X couldn’t be simpler.Simply upload Pro either via FTP or via your wp-admin > Appearance > Themes > Install and activate.”
Problem is :
1.I’ve not the link to download ProPAckage
2. X Pro Theme isn’t available in the search database of my wordpress
Please help me !
Hi there,
You can get a copy of Pro package in your Apex/forum account’s dashboard or profile. Please download it there. And it’s only available from us, no in Wordpress directory/database. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? I like to check the header menu issue.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.