Cant find backgroung iamage remval

https://www.sherithemodel.com/

i want to remove the Eiffel tower background. The Image should be in global settings but it is not showing up and I can’t figure out how to remove it. Maybe a glitch? Or is there another way to find it? Thanks in advance

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Please go to the Cornerstone—>Theme options ----> Layout and design —> Background image. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Thank you for your response. I have gone in there but the Background image is empty. I tried to upload a new image and it won’t put it in the background. I cloned this wordpress site from another and I think there is some kind of glitch that is hiding it from me. How else can I circumvent and remove the Paris pink image? Here is the screenshot of trying to replace the background image with no change.

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.