Hey guys,
Top left corner of my website there is a "> appearing as if there are one to many closing tags. I can’t seem to locate where this is happening. Any direction is appreciated.
Thanks,
G
Hey guys,
Top left corner of my website there is a "> appearing as if there are one to many closing tags. I can’t seem to locate where this is happening. Any direction is appreciated.
Thanks,
G
Hi There,
Could you double check the functions.php file?
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
I’ve checked the funtions.php file and there aren’t any closing angled brackets in the file according to editor. I’m hesitant to give out our information regardless of who they are. Do you know you of any other potential causes?
Hello There,
Since we can not check your child theme’s functions.php or anywhere in your site, we will just try a hit and miss troubleshooting. Please go to X > Launch > Options > Socials and make sure that you have inserted the correct image path for your favicons. It seems that you have inserted an invalid code in there.
Please let us know how it goes.
You were spot on with the site icons having the extra tag. Thank you very much!!!
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.