Can't figure out how to get rid of the little menu with icons under navbar

can’t figure out how to get rid of the little menu with icons under navbar.
I know it’s the bbpress menu but i can’t figure out how to get rid of it or to format it or move it somewhere else.

i’ve tried the settings for ubermenu plugin and for bbpress and buddypress.

Can you please help me?
i’ll send credentials in next one.

Jane

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks.
I already figured out what plugins are causing the issue. it’s BuddyPress and bbPress.
when i deactivate them, the icons and menus disappear.

But that doesn’t help me because i need to them activated.

Jane

Hi Jane,

You can simply head over to Appearance -> Customize -> bbPress and set Navbar Menu as off which I have done it for you.

Thanks!

Thank you so very much. So simple yet I could not figure it out.
:laughing:

You’re most welcome, Jane.