Can't figure out how to add The Knot and Wedding Wire badges to add to other pages

Hi! This page has our wedding wire and the knot badges displayed toward the end of the page on this page: https://revealhm.com/hawaii/

However, when I am editing the page, they are not a section and I can’t click on them to edit them.

How can I access this section so I can add it to other pages?

Thank you!

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for writing in!

The slider carousel is displayed using a Widget Area. You can edit the contents of the HTML widget by going to Appearance > Widgets and select the widget area.

Hope this makes sense.

I see the widgets area, but I can’t tell what any of these widgets are. This is all I see:

Furthermore, the badges and footer has now disappeared from all of the pages.

This footer was not built in the footer builder, but was the footer before we upgraded to pro. How can I get this footer and badges back? We want the badges across all of our pages on our entire site, but this footer is specific to the Hawaii location. If I have to rebuild this footer using the footer builder I can, but I am still curious how to get the badges to be on every page.

Thank you.

Hi Ashley,

It looks like you assigned an empty footer on your pages. Please make sure to unassigned any unnecessary footer on your site.

Please provide us login credentials in a secure note, so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.