Cant enter text into text element fields

I have been having this issue, found solutions and it was working but now its not again.
I just setup a new site, new wordpress new theme
I changed the con-fig file to new memory settings
I cleared the cache

All the plugin that are active except revolution slider are required by the client.
When I add a text element new or classic, I can enter text but when i am done it reverts back to the sample text or in the classic case nothing even appears.

What are other solutions I can try, and will this be fixed soon?

I have updated the theme and switched browsers and it seems to have fixed it. But it seems to still have some bugs. I find myself getting stuck using some elements and I found switching browsers and refreshing often helps. This is not very efficient.

Hi,

May I know your login url, /wp-admin or /wp-login.php doesn’t seem to work.

For the mean time can you try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code.

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.