Can't edit Posts - they are blank

Hi there, I am running the latest version of X Theme (not Pro) 9.1.4, Cornerstone 6.1.4 and WP 5.8.3 and when I go to Posts and click a post to edit, nothing loads on the page. I’ve tried disabling plugins one at a time with no luck. Please help!

Hi @newskywebsites,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your posts and found that it is loading perfectly fine in the Default Editor. If you are still having this issue, I would suggest you check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
I would also suggest you check by activating any of the default themes like *TwentyTwenty. If the issue does not exist with it, and it is caused by our theme, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

None of those tips helped and I already sent a secure note with login info… Please help

Hi @newskywebsites,

We have asked for a staging site where we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site. I have already shared the link where you can find how to copy the live server to stagging.

NOTE: The posts are still loading perfectly with the Default Editor, and pages in Cornerstone. The Cornerstone is not activated for the Posts.

Thanks

I can’t get the default editor to work, so I’m confused. I tried Chrome and Firefox browsers… See this quickly please: http://somup.com/c3Vtr3ZARq

I just setup a staging site and it brought over everything but the images. On that site I WAS able to open the post and edit it. What does that mean? Does that explain what the problem is?

Hello @newskywebsites,

I am another staff checking in. have you resolved your issue already? When I test the site, I am able to edit any of the post items without any issues.

Please check out the video in the secure note below.

Cheers.

I’m still having the same issue. Any ideas of what could be causing it from my end? I’m running Windows 10, latest version of Chrome. I just flushed my IP cache and then restarted my computer. Still no luck.

Hi @newskywebsites,

I have checked it again and found that the Posts are working fine. Please find the screen capturing video given below.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/7084992?key=7da33fbec55d0664e31620cbe06f2146

I would suggest you check in any other computer or devices, and let us know if that works for you.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.