Can't Edit Pages or Posts

Hi,

Currently I cannot edit any pages or posts unless I put my site into maintenance mode and shut down all plugins except Cornerstone - which isn’t exactly convenient!

I had a similar problem with another site - Yoast was causing the problem - and I upped the memory limit using define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ ); and this sorted the problem.

However, I tried the same with this site but the issue still remains… can you please have a look?

Hi There,

I have checked your server configuration and you have enough memory and other core configurations seems to be alright. However I see that you’re running PHP v5.5.9 which could cause conflicts.

Could you please update your PHP version to at least PHP v5.6.x stack or v7.1.x and test your site again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hey,

I got my server guy to update but I am still having the same issue of not being able to edit pages! Help?!

Hi There,

I have checked our issue tracker and there’s an ongoing issue with WPML plugin which our developers currently working on. I will submit your issue as well for them to check.

In the meantime, can you try disabling your WPML plugin and test loading Cornerstone editor.

Thanks!

Hey,

Yep - seems to be WPML (WPML Multilingual CMS) is the issue. the other WPML plugins don’t affect editing the pages but WPML Multilingual CMS does.

Please keep me informed!

Thanks

G

You’re welcome, G.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.