Can't Edit Pages in Pro

Hi there,

I’ve tried reading through other threads for a solution to this but haven’t been able to find something.

I’ve tried adding this to WP Config:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

I disabled all non-Pro plugins but that didn’t work either. Flushed the cache and then disabled that plugin as well.
I have Pro up to date version 1.2.6

Hoping someone is able to look into this sooner rather than later. Not only can I not edit pages in Pro I’ve noticed I also cannot edit headers or footers.

Was able to resolve this by directly having my hosting firm increase the memory for the account. Adding the lines to the wp config didn’t do anything but when I went through the error logs I realized it was a memory issue.

Hi there,

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue. And yes in some shared hosting services you do not have access to the Memory Limit Increasing functionality and the hosting service provider should do so from their side.

For others to reference please kindly read this article:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.