Can't edit Pages in Pro anymore

Hi,

I noticed this before but have been putting it off for a while thinking the next update would fix it, but I upgraded to Pro 1.1.1 today and it’s still the same.

If I click to edit a page in Pro, it gives an error, citing the connection from Cloudflare to the site as being faulty. I have tried all the changes in the forum that are suggested and/or the ones on xthemetips.com, but it is exactly the same every time, an error with the connection between Cloudflare and my site.

When I pause Cloudflare, I get a 500 Request Timeout error on the page. All pages are the same.

Is there anything else I can try please?

Many thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested your site and I can edit in Cornerstone though only in skeleton mode. In some page, I encountered “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”. Could you please send us your CloudFlare access? We want to play around the settings in order to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Hello RueNel,
OK,thank you.

I see other people talking about Skeleton Mode, but I have never experienced it, I always get the CloudFlare graphic that tells me the problem is with my site and not anywhere else.
I have never had the “A conflict on the front end…” error message either.

I have already tried all the recommended settings on CloudFlare, but you are welcome to have a go, the info is in the note.

Best regards,
Philip.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have made further investigation which I ended up temporarily disabling CloudFlare. I also did test for any plugin conflict. After several things I did, I found out that there is a JS error on the page when you are in Cornerstone preview. The error is: Unable to initialize preview. iFrame failed to load. This is related to security and iframe is not allowed to load in your site. The Cornerstone preview is using iframe so it must be allowed in your server to be able to use the Cornerstone live preview. I would recommend that you ask further assistance from your hosting provider. Maybe you can ask them how you maybe able to allow iframe in your site so that Cornerstone will work.

Please let us know how it goes.