I’ve updated to 2.0.1 of Pro, cleared my browser cache but I still cant edit my pages in Pro (see attached). I dont have ay caching on this site and all plugins are disabled.
Please help!
I’ve updated to 2.0.1 of Pro, cleared my browser cache but I still cant edit my pages in Pro (see attached). I dont have ay caching on this site and all plugins are disabled.
Please help!
Hey there,
Please try to contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
Let us know how it goes…
I was on PHP 7. As soon as I changed to v5.6, it started to work.
Glad to hear it’s working now.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.